As promised, a holiday mix

Some traditional favorites intertwined with more non-traditional renditions of classics. The tracklist is as follows (feel free to ignore the order)
1. Sufjan Stevens - Angels We Have Heard On High
2. Ella Fitzgerald - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
3. James Brown - Soulful Christmas
4. Saturday Night Live (I can't remember who performed it) - Christmas Song 2000
5. Sufjan Stevens - That Was The Worst Christmas Ever!
6. Vince Guaraldi Trio -Christmas Time Is Here
7. The Drifters - White Christmas
8. Chris Potter - O Come All Ye Faithful
9. Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song
10. Sufjan Stevens - I Saw Three Ships
11. Westminster Choir - The Holly and the Ivy
12. Ivy - Christmas Time Is Here
13. Vince Guaraldi Trio - Skating
14. Sufjan Stevens - Come Thou Fount Of Every Blessing
15. Duke Ellington Orchestra - The Nutcracker Suite
16. Lou Rawls - Santa Clause Is Comin' To Town
17. Sufjan Stevens - O Come O Come Emmanuel
There she blows... Now, I was having problems finding a place to post the files, so I decided instead to put them in a .zip file. Basically, click on this link (i'm so cool i made it into the morning announcments: (*updated 12.10.05: http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=36BTLRZS6V3O71GPW68A6U4PL0) and follow the directions. Also, there's a limited number of downloads, so let me know if you can't download it.
No comments:
Post a Comment